Learn To Navigate Through Life's Journey
In a world with a multitude of cheap and shallow answers that seem to conflict with each other, how can you know what is truth and understand what is important? In Biblical Studies, you’ll have an opportunity to look deeper into God’s explanations of things as they are organized and flow out of the books in the bible.
We will also address certain subjects and look how the whole of scripture speaks on the subject, not just a few selected verses. While we’re not given all the answers, God has given us enough to live life, and provide us with the right way to think and navigate through life’s journey.
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)
- With God in our Workplace (3 Part Study) by Paul Curtas, Tim Files, Scott Bowman
- Getting to Know God: (4 Part Study) by Paul Curtas
- Ecclesiastes- Is this all there is to life? (11 Part Study) on the book of Ecclesiastes by Ray Stedman
- Understanding Man Genesis 1-3 by Ray Stedman
- Spiritual Survival by Ray Stedman
- The Credential of Jesus by Ray Stedman
- Living the Authentic Life by Ray Stedman
Note: Former FCAP Board of Advisor, Ray Stedman’s studies used with permission.
Your Support Makes a Difference
Thank you for your interest in donating to FCAP! FCAP runs solely on donations, and your gift will help us keep going.