The privacy of all of our Users is very important to us. When you, as a Website user, use the Service, we, The Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel (the Website publisher) process your Personal Data. This Privacy Statement describes how we safeguard and process your Personal Data. We recommend you to read it carefully.
1. What is stated in this Privacy Statement?
The Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel informs you in this Privacy Statement about:
– The kinds of Personal Data processed;
– The purposes for which Personal Data is processed;
– Where the Personal Data are processed;
– The security measures in place to protect Personal Data;
– Limits of responsibility concerning third parties;
– Viewing, changing and deleting your Personal Data;
– Changes to this Privacy Statement;
– What to do if you have any questions or remarks.
2. What privacy and security measures are in place to protect Personal Data?
The Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel keeps personal data anonymous. This information will not go public through the Service.
The security of your data and that of other Users is very important to us. Measures are implemented to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Such measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls and anti-virus protection. However, these measures may be unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although extensive efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the Website or App and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
3. What happens with automatically generated information?
Like most other websites and online services, we gather and process automatically generated information about how you use the Website. The information gathered includes your IP-address and/or a unique device ID. This information is used for ministry purposes only. This kind of information helps us to better understand how the Website is used, and how we can improve the Service to suit the need of you as a user. If you enable the user authorization features inside the App, the following additional information will be stored:
– Email address;
– Age range (optional);
– Gender (optional);
– Phone number (optional)
4. What happens when personal information is provided to us?
If you choose to engage in certain activities on the Website (e.g. requesting: newsletters, notifications, registrations, donations/payments, prayer requests, etc.) you will be asked for certain personal information. This information will be stored in the databases of our service and will be used for ministry purposes only.
5. What are the purposes for which Personal Data is processed?
The Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
– to enable you to use the Service;
– to keep you updated with relevant information about our Service;
– to improve and/or customize the Service;
– to identity you/or customize the Service;
– to identify you and to prevent fraud;
– to provide support;
– to pass your Personal Data to third parties (e.g. MailChimp or other email service provider, etc.), only if you requested us to do so or if we are legally obliged to do so.
6. Is personal data transmitted to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or rent your Personal Data to third parties. However, we can provide your Personal Data to third parties, when this is essential for providing the Service to you or for carrying out your instructions, such as for sending newsletters and notifications or making payments (e.g. donation, registration fees, payment for promotional items or books, etc.) by means of payment providers ( e.g. our bank, Square or other credit card processing company, etc.)
We may provide “aggregated anonymous data” about the usage of the Service to third parties for such purposes as well, as it deems to be appropriate. “Aggregated anonymous data” is data that cannot be traced back to you and which therefore does not count as Personal Data. For instance, we may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how Users use the Service.
We may disclose your Personal Data when we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities in the United States or to exercise its legal rights or defend itself against legal claims.
Different privacy policies may apply to the use of third party websites and services. This Privacy Statement only relates to Personal Data which have been obtained by us through your use of the Service of the Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel for its own purposes. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content, practices or operation of third party websites and services.
7. Where is the Personal Data processed?
8. How can personal data be accessed or deleted?
You may send a request to access or delete the personal information collected through your use of the Website by contacting us via email, phone, postal mail, or the Website. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
9. What is the policy regarding privacy of children?
Personal information about children is not knowingly or intentionally collected without consent of the parents. It is utilized for ministry purposes only.
10. What if there are changes to this Privacy Statement?
This Statement may be updated at any time. The Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel will publish any updated version of the Privacy Statement via the Service. Parties encourage you to check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes to this Privacy Statement and to stay informed about how parties protect your Personal Data. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically and familiarize yourself with any updates. You agree to be bound by any of the changes made to this Statement.
If you have any questions or remarks about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by any of the means listed below:
This Privacy Statement was last updated: February 26, 2021.