The ministry of FCAP began in the 1971 and incorporated in 1973 when 50 people from eight different airlines in the United States and Canada met to consider how God wanted them to serve Christ in and through the airline/aviation industry. Since that time, the ministry of FCAP has spread in over 90 areas worldwide!
FCAP is a connection among Christians within the airline/aviation industry around the world, who share a common commitment to Christ and teachings found in the bible, and who focus on how this relates directly to our work and workplace; FCAP does not have a membership or dues.
To encourage Christians to walk with the Lord Jesus Christ, enjoying His presence and possessing His power to be “salt and light” on the job God has given them in the airlines and, to encourage the Christian airline employee to help carry out the Great Commission, introducing fellow employees to Jesus Christ and helping them grow toward spiritual maturity.
We represent Christ in the airlines/aviation industry through meaningful relationships and quality work worldwide.
To see Christians connect in every area of the airline/aviation workplace throughout the world; to display God’s glory and to be His influence while on the job.
- In the verbal inspiration of scriptures, both old and new testament. We believe them to be inerrant in the original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- That God eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and man.
- That man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby not only incurred physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. (Romans 3:23: “for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”)
- That according to the scriptures Jesus Christ died for our sins as representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in him are justified on the grounds of his shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in his ascension into heaven and in His presence there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- That all who receive by faith Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God.
- That our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, will personally return and set up his Kingdom wherein He will rule and reign in righteousness.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.