We walk with the Lord Jesus Christ, enjoying His presence and possessing His power to be “salt and light” on the job God has given us in the airlines/aviation industry.
The FCAP Mission
We represent Christ in the airlines/aviation industry through meaningful relationships and quality work.
The FCAP Vision
To see Christians connect in every area of the airline/aviation workplace throughout the world; to display God’s glory and to be His influence while on the job.
- In the verbal inspiration of scriptures, both old and new testament. We believe them to be inerrant in the original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- That God eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and man.
- That man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby not only incurred physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. (Romans 3:23: “for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”)
- That according to the scriptures Jesus Christ died for our sins as representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in him are justified on the grounds of his shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in his ascension into heaven and in His presence there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- That all who receive by faith Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God.
- That our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, will personally return and set up his Kingdom wherein He will rule and reign in righteousness.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.