The FCAP ministry provides spiritual understanding and direction for your work. Your employer provides resources giving clear definition, direction, and coordination with co-workers in relationship to the responsibilities of your job. In the same way, Christians need to understand God’s truth in order to guide their thoughts, give direction to attitudes and actions, restructure emotions and unite them together. The resources of FCAP focus on the essentials of the Christian faith, relating God’s truth to our workplace. We do this by focusing on subjects that define and describe God’s relationship to our work and our responsibility to Him while in our workplace.
IN THE JETSTREAM
Archives of our monthly publication which is sent out on request by e-mail.*
THOUGHT FOR THE WORK WEEK
Request your once a week short devotional which is sent out on request by e-mail.*
What is God Doing in the Airlines?
Overview of the FCAP International ministry
The Question Remained Unanswered
Salvation prayer to invite Christ into your heart and evangelism tract by Captain Gary Kosak
*Also available through our FCAP App for i-Phone and Android users.
In order to have genuine ministry involvement in the workplace, we must first consider how we are personally growing and being nurtured in our spiritual life. Ministry is an outward flow of an inward reality. This section will post a variety of subjects from the Bible that encourage and guide us in our personal walk with God through life and in our workplace.
- Are You Wondering if God Really Cares…
- In the Midst of the Storm
- Leaving a Legacy
- Navigating Through Life’s Storms
When Christians walk with the Lord in the workplace it brings added dimension to how they perform their job and relate to their co-workers. Workplace involvement is not bringing church programs or events into the workplace, rather it is about God working in each of us as we engage in our job responsibilities and His working through each of us to bring His influence into our workplace.
- A Notable Presence
- Approaching Storms
- Contagious Fellowship
- Dealing with Our Differences
- Destination Mission Field
- Do You Have a Testimony?
- Does Faith Relate to Work?
- Extraordinary Ministry
- In God’s Network
- In the Airline Culture
- Light Penetrates Darkness
- Making Your Connection
- Ministering in Times of Crisis
- Missing the Obvious …?
- Our Extraordinary Calling in These Times
- Proactive Faith in Paralyzing Times
- Redefining Community
- Relational Hospitality
- Religion + Workplace … Do They Clash?
- Respect … in the Workplace?
- Solving Workplace Problems
- The Christian View of Work
- The Routine of Announcements
- The Way I Go to Work
- What’s Your Approach?
- Where the Real Battles Rage
- Where Workplace Conflict Resolution Starts
- Who Is My Neighbor, Really?
- Who’s Watching Anyway
- Work … A Matter of the Heart
- Work … More Than Survival
- Working Beyond the Ordinary
- Workplace Attitude Indicator