The following are ways God involves people in and through FCAP:
- Individual: Choosing to let God’s design for you work life influence your attitude towards your company, co-workers and the way you perform your job (Ephesians 6:5-9; Colossians 3:22-25).
- Mediator: A consistent and alert prayer life that focuses on praying for people and situations around you at work (Ephesians 6:18-19).
- Community: Like-minded people meeting to show mutual support and love for one another, and to show God’s love for others through this community (John 13:34-35).
- Builder: Engaging and leading people by the example of God’s grace and power working in your life (1 Thessalonians 1:5-7).
- Leader: Serves to oversee the spiritual care of people in a specific area, while discipling individuals to help them mature in the faith (Colossians 1:27-29).
- Member: Any one of the above who, through word and practice, have shown they agree with the beliefs and practices of FCAP, and who have signed our FCAP Commitment to Unity statement. For example, all Board Members, Staff and Leaders are Members of this ministry.
- Partner: Individuals and ministries both inside and outside the airline/aviation industry led by God to support FCAP in its worldwide mission.
Everyone is important in their own way. It is not how many of these you do that counts, but what you are called and enabled to do by our Lord.