The Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel (FCAP) invites you to join us Thursday, May 30 for prayer. May 30, 1924 is recognized as the day Delta Air Lines was founded by C.E. Woolman, and we want to set it aside as a day for Christians to pray specifically for it, for the people who work here, and for those we touch around the world every day.
There are four things we encourage you to do:
- Speak to your manager and tell them you’ll be praying for them.
- Invite others to join you in prayer. Use the outline below to help guide your time.
- Prepare beforehand verse/verses on which to base your prayer time.
- Tell your local church and ask them to support this endeavor.
Here are some suggested requests:
- Pray for company leadership on all levels, and those immediately over you.
- Pray for respect among all company employees.
- Pray for employees working together, for professionalism at all levels.
- Pray for fairness shown to all.
- Pray for wisdom that seeks to resolve conflict at work.
- Pray for wisdom; from leaders to direct reports and among coworkers.
- Pray for us to have values that will instruct and encourage people.
- Pray for integrity in job performance and decision making.
- Pray for safety for our operations and for workers while on their jobs.
- Pray for serving customers well and being positive representatives for their company.
- Pray for dealing with the demands and pressures of staffing versus workload and company expectations.
- Pray for the health of our home life and that it will positively influence their company.
- Praise to the Lord for His attributes, and that His glory will shine forth over all.
- Prayers of thanksgiving, that although our sins are great, the atoning work of Christ is far greater.
Thank you for joining us!
Aircraft Systems Analyst
Base Maintenance ATG